International Rive-Nord, a heavy truck dealership in business for over 70 years, is currently looking for a receiving/shipping clerk to complete its team in Laval.
Do you have experience in the field of receiving and shipping? Don’t hesitate to apply! We offer training to integrate you into your new job.
– Variable competitive salary depending on experience (up to $21.71/h)
– Dynamic work environment
– On-the-job training
– Group insurance (medical care, dental care, etc.)
– Work uniform provided
– Accessible and free parking
– And more!
– Proceed with the reception and shipment of the goods according to the directives
– Prepare orders and complete the necessary documentation
– Examine the condition of the goods (quality) as well as the quantities
– Ensure that the work environment remains clean and safe
– If necessary, perform any other related task related to the job.
Requirements & Qualifications:
– Hold a high school diploma or equivalent
– Experience in a similar position (asset)
– Possess a valid forklift driver’s license (asset)
– Good physical shape
– Dynamic person
– English (desired)
Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If you are interested in the position, do not hesitate to apply! We thank you in advance for your interest in International Rive-Nord, but we will only communicate with selected candidates.
For more information about our company, please visit https://www.inter-rivenord.com/fr/
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $21.71 per hour