International Rive-Nord is a heavy truck dealership that has been in business for over 70 years. Our experience in the sale and maintenance of trucks has allowed us to gain the trust of our customers who appreciate our competitive prices, fast delivery and on-site training.
We are currently looking for a Parts Clerk to complete our team in Laval.
Are you a dynamic person who likes to help people by offering them quality service? This position is for you! We offer you training as soon as you start your job. After 1 year of continuous service, you can benefit from a salary equivalent to $27.03/h.
– Variable competitive salary depending on experience ($22.50/h to $33.84/h)
– $2/h premium for the evening shift
– Group insurance (medical care, dental care, etc.)
– Access to the Consult + telemedicine service
– Dynamic work environment
– On-the-job training
– Work uniform provided
– Group RRSP with Employer Contribution
– Free and accessible parking
– And more!
– Respond to customer needs for the sale of parts (by email, phone or in person)
– Search and find required parts in supplier systems
– Follow up on orders and deliveries with customers
– Keep the inventory up to date (counting, storage)
– Ensure the maintenance of the working environment
– If necessary, perform any other necessary task related to the job.
Requirements & Qualifications:
– Customer orientation
– Experience in parts sales (required)
– Ability to respond to urgent requests
– Good stress management
– Team spirit
– Willingness to learn
– Bilingualism (French and English)
If you are interested in the position, do not hesitate to apply! We thank you in advance for your interest in International Rive-Nord, but we will only communicate with selected candidates.
For more information about our company, please visit https://www.inter-rivenord.com/fr/ or communicate with Cristina Rosca at (450) 625-2415, extension 3267.